Shake My Paw

Full Name: Bach in Black
Nickname: Kegan
Home: Mom and Dad's Place
Birthday: 27 June 2002
Breed: Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie)

Favorite Things

Food: Mom's Homemade Dog Food
Snack: Ginger Snaps
Activity: Daily Walk
Toys: Kong, Golf Balls

My Human


Name: ~Marla
Home: Lee's Summit, Missouri, United States

See Her Complete Profile

Humans of Interest

My Girlfriends: Traci and Betsy


My Nemesis: Parker

Canine Buddies


Terrorist: Piper "Demon Dog"


Baby BIG Brother: Beamish Stout


Foster Terrorist: Scarlett


Pod Dog: Wicked

Dig Up a Bone

Old Bones

January 2005
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007

New Places to Dig

Message Board
It's a Dogs Life Network

Animal Welfare and Pawlitics
Animal Farm Foundation
Citizen Canine
Dog Law
Good Pooch
Paws for Change
Pet-Law
Understand-a-Bull

Health and Wellness
AHVMA
Animal Wellness
Spot Organics
The Dog Food Project
The Whole Dog Store
Whole Dog Journal

Just Fur Fun
Bark
Dog Quotes
Mutt Monthly
My Darn Dog

Rescue
Central Illinois Sheltie Rescue
JRT Rescue
Petfinder
Precious Secrets Sheltie Rescue

Training
Master Dog Training

Travel
Dog Friendly
Worldwide Online Pet Resources

What I'm Reading

Sheltie Nation

Dogs in the News

BSL News

Dog Politics

KC DOG BLOG

What's Barking on the Pod

Animal Talk Naturally
Dog Blog TV
Hound TV
PetWise

Guestbook

View My Guestbook
Bark at Me

Life is Ruff Pupdates

Add to Google

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Dog's Day

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Life is Ruff. Make your own badge here.

Site Meter


| J | ?| L |

~M Original Content Copyright © 2005

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Cat Food

Yesterday I got to meet Betsy's cats. Can you say rotund? These were not cats, they were small tigers that have had lots of luck in the wild. I've heard rumors that Kade, the larger of the two will eat anything. After about two seconds it was quite apparent that if I sat in one place too long, he would make a meal of me.

Luckily, Mom intervened by throwing them some Tuna. It smelled quite tasty and I would have happily partaken of the feast had it not been for the two HUGE screaming felines going 90 miles an hour towards the food bowl. Sushi just seems to melt on my pallet and from the smell of it, this was some high quality fish. Happy to say that I survived and so did Mom; although I do wonder what she meant when she told them "we" would see them later.


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels:


~Marla barked at 3:38 PM

Hi Kegan!
I hope you don't mind poodies leavin' you messages :) I think that if there were such a thing as tuxedo dogs, you'd definately fit the bill! I really like your bloggie and will try to visit again real soon! Oh and that tuna sounds great :)
-Timothy (www.timothydickens.com)

By Blogger Timmy, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

1 comments

A dog is not 'almost human,' and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.
~John Holmes